Bhubaneswar is an ancient city in India’s eastern state of Odisha, formerly Orissa. Many temples built from sandstone are dotted around Bindu Sagar Lake in the old city, including the 11th-century Hindu Lingaraja Temple. Outside Rajarani Temple are sculpted figures of the guardians of the 8 cardinal and ordinal directions. Jain antiques, weaponry and indigenous pattachitra paintings fill the Odisha State Museum.
ingaraja Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva and is one of the oldest temples in Bhubaneswar, the capital of the East Indian state of Odisha.
2Konark Sun Temple
Konark Sun Temple is a 13th-century CE sun temple at Konark about 35 kilometres northeast from Puri on the coastline of Odisha, India. The temple is attributed to king Narasimhadeva I of the Eastern Ganga Dynasty about 1250 CE.
- Ac vehicle with good driver for all the tranfer and sightseeing mentioned in tour program (Please note that AC will be switched off during hills and idle condition)
- Toll, Parking, Inter State Taxes and Driver Batta are included with vehicle fare.
- Accomodation are not included in the package.
- Monument fees, Pooja, Purohits and Shopping are in included.
- Boat rides are not included.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the package are not included
- Extra price in case of customization in program