The history of Nepal has been influenced by its position in the Himalaya and its two neighbours, modern day India and Tibet.
Due to the "arrival of disparate settler" groups from outside through the ages, it is now a multiethnic, multiracial, multicultural, multi religious, and multilingual country. Central Nepal (Currently Kathmandu Valley) was split into three kingdoms from the 15th century until the 18th century, when it was re-unified under the Shah rule. The most spoken language of Nepal is Nepali followed by other various national languages.
Nepal had experienced a struggle for democracy at times in the 20th century and early 21st century. During the 1990s and until 2008, the country was in a civil strife. A peace treaty was signed in 2006 and elections were held in the same year. In a historical vote for the election of the constituent assembly, Nepalese parliament voted to oust the monarchy in June 2006. Nepal became a federal republic and was formally renamed the 'Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal' ending the 200 year old Shah dynasty.
1Day 1 KATHMANDU
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to Nagarkot to view sun-set. Overnight stay at hotel.
2Day 2 Nagarkot
View the early morning Sunrise. After breakfast transfer to the Airport and fly to Pokhara (30min.) or by surface to Pokhara. Upon arrival check in at hotel Afternoon sightseeing of Pokhara City, overnight stay at hotel.
3Day 3 Pokhara
Early Morning drive to Sarangkot to view the sunrise. Drive or fly back to Kathmandu. Rest of the evening free for own activities. Overnight stay at hotel
4Day 4 KATHMANDU
Morning free for optional Mountain flight. Afternoon sightseeing of Kathmandu city and Patan, overnight stay at hotel.
Departure From Kathmandu
Free till departure. Transfer to airport/station to connect onward journey with sweet memories.
- Ac vehicle with good driver for all the tranfer and sightseeing mentioned in tour program (Please note that AC will be switched off during hills and idle condition)
- Toll, Parking, Inter State Taxes and Driver Batta are included with vehicle fare.
- Accomodation are not included in the package.
- Monument fees, Pooja, Purohits and Shopping are in included.
- Boat rides are not included.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the package are not included
- Extra price in case of customization in program