As our representative will pick you up from Delhi, there begins your beautiful day on a sacred note while you take a trip to Haridwar. Once you reach this holy city, which is also known as the homes of Ashrams, check in to your hotel, and give your body some much needed relaxation. By around the time of afternoon, take a Haridwar city tour. Go and explore the beautiful sites that one should not give a miss to. Try some delicious cuisines out there, visit local markets and do some shopping. There are some really good markets in the city that will certainly leave a hole in your pocket. After taking a tour to all the must visit places, save some time and visit to Har Ki Pauri for Ganga Aarti later in the night. Check in back to your hotel for a sound sleep during the night. And next day, after having a sumptuous breakfast, make sure to visit to Daksh Temple, Pawan Dham and Moti Bazar before you take a final drive to Delhi as per your Haridwar trip plan.
Haridwar is one of the most beautiful places to visit in India. And the best thing about haridwar is that you may pack your bags and take a tour to this anytime throughout the year. Though, if you are planning to visit this sacred city, it is advisable to come during the months of February and March. Or, between the months of August and October. Avoid visiting this place during the Kanwariya season as you might have to face a lot of crowd and occurence of stampedes too.
- Ac vehicle with good driver for all the tranfer and sightseeing mentioned in tour program (Please note that AC will be switched off during hills and idle condition)
- Toll, Parking, Inter State Taxes and Driver Batta are included with vehicle fare.
- Accomodation are not included in the package.
- Monument fees, Pooja, Purohits and Shopping are in included.
- Boat rides are not included.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the package are not included
- Extra price in case of customization in program