Puri is a city and a Municipality in the state of Odisha in eastern India. It is the district headquarters of Puri district and is situated on the Bay of Bengal, 60 kilometres south of the state capital of Bhubaneswar.
The Shree Jagannath Temple of Puri is an important Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Jagannath, a form of lord Vishnu, located on the eastern coast of India, at Puri in the state of Odisha
Gundicha Temple, is a Hindu temple, situated in the temple town of Puri in the state of Odisha, India. It is significant for being the destination of the celebrated annual Rath Yatra of Puri.
Puri Beach is a beach in the city of Puri in the state of Odisha, India. It is on the shore of the Bay of Bengal. It is known for being a tourist attraction and a Hindu sacred place.
- Ac vehicle with good driver for all the tranfer and sightseeing mentioned in tour program (Please note that AC will be switched off during hills and idle condition)
- Toll, Parking, Inter State Taxes and Driver Batta are included with vehicle fare.
- Accomodation are not included in the package.
- Monument fees, Pooja, Purohits and Shopping are in included.
- Boat rides are not included.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the package are not included
- Extra price in case of customization in program